Club Standards Rules
Club Standards - Rules.
1. Standards will only be recognised against official race times and results achieved since 01/01/2009.
2. In order to claim a standard, please email Tim Newcombe on firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of the race distance your time and category.
3. Only times achieved on permitted races which hold a course measurement certificate and produce full written results will be recognised.
4. Standards can be claimed against the six individual race distances recognised by Werrington Joggers. Achievements for individual standards will be reported in Starting Lines, on the Werrington Joggers Website and at the Tuesday club night gathering.
5. Presentations to runners successfully reaching a standard in 3 different distances will be recognised at the annual presentation evening held each January.
6. Any queries should be directed to Tim Newcombe in the first instance and in the unlikely event that an appeal is required this will be heard by the clubs committee. Their decision is final, with no further right of appeal.